Here you can find the latest binaries for IOT Link Service.
IOT Link - v2.2.2
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-10-08
- Fixed LWT not sending causing sensors to display as unavailable.
- Fixed missing MQTT TLS certificate settings.
IOT Link - v2.2.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-09-19
- Fixed MQTT watchdog when computer comes back from sleep.
IOT Link - v2.2.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-09-15
- REMOVED Audio Monitoring due to 3rd party library memory leak
- ADDED Process Monitor addon.
- Fixed several memory leaks due to MQTT broken connections.
- Updated timer icons to the new mdi:timer-outline
- Added !include to all yaml config loading.
IOT Link - v2.1.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-05-10
- Fixed an issue which may cause CPU and/or infinite loop. Affects mostly slower computers.
- Fixed an issue where global topics was not disabled if the configuration was empty.
IOT Link - v2.1.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-05-08
- Fixed Audio Monitoring being a huge source of memory leaking.
- Fixed MQTT reconnecting several times a day.
- Fixed auto-discovery not setting up availability topic.
- Fixed domain prefix not being used in discovery options.
- Fixed a few log errors about suspending and hibernating.
- Possible fix for service spawning several agent (duplicating commands and notifications).
- Implemented MQTT Keep-Alive configuration.
- Implemented audio monitoring for multiple devices.
- Implemented global topic listening for users with more than one computer.
IOT Link - v2.0.3
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-01-26
- Fixed an service crash with discovery not recovering after sleep/hibernate.
IOT Link - v2.0.2
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-01-12
- Fixed configuration YAML spacing issue from v2.0.0
- Fixed version mismatch issue from v2.0.1
IOT Link - v2.0.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2020-01-12
- Added Home Assistant MQTT Discovery
IOT Link - v1.4.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-08-22
- Fixed version mismatch from v1.4.0
IOT Link - v1.4.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-08-21
- Fixed uptime calculation on different timezones (again).
- Added formatting options for disk size, memory, date, time and date-time formats.
- Rewrote service-agent integration to handle unresponsive agents (helps with idle-time/screenshot being unknown).
- Handle MQTT Disconnections nicely.
- (Internal) Configuration handling rewritten for better future changes support.
IOT Link - v1.3.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-08-07
- Fixed uptime calculation on different timezones.
- Fixed possibly NullReferenceException on devices without audio controllers.
IOT Link - v1.3.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-08-04
- NEW! Commands: Send Keys.
- NEW! Commands: Media Control - Play/Pause/Next/Previous.
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Media (Volume, Muted, Playing) Sensor.
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Uptime Sensor.
- Fixing more NullReferenceException errors.
- Modified turn on monitor method to simulate a click input (works for Windows Tablets also).
IOT Link - v1.2.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-28
- Fixed a critical error while trying to get hard-drive information while it is not available (eg: stopped because energy saving).
- Fixed a bug where the system try to communicate with a system agent (which doesn't exists).
IOT Link - v1.2.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-26
- NEW! Commands: Windows 10 Notifications!
- NEW! Commands: Turn On/Off Displays.
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Network LAN Information (IPv4, IPv6, Port Speed, Wired).
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Current User.
- NEW! Added refresh command for resending all information.
- Modified the way IdleTime is handled. Now it only shows the value for the current physically logged in user.
- Added option to change which size format will be sent to MQTT (MB, GB or TB).
- Fixed last (hopefully) MQTT reconnection error.
- Fixed wrong size display on free hdd space.
IOT Link - v1.1.3
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-20
- Removed v1.1.2 as it wasn't working properly.
- Fixed MQTT and WebSocket reconnecting handlers causing the server not sending information periodically.
IOT Link - v1.1.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-16
- Fixed several bugs from v1.1.0! - Removed v1.1.0 as it wasn't working properly.
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Information about HDD (Usage, Total Space, Free Space, etc.)
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Information about idle time (Per user session).
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Information about computer displays (including screenshots!).
- NEW! Windows Monitor: Each monitor (HDD, CPU, etc) can be configured or disabled separated.
- Fixed extra unused folders bundled with the installer.
- Fixed some issues permisson issues with the run command.
- Fixed missing configuration file.
IOT Link - v1.0.1
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-10
- Warning: Missing configuration file. See Issue #19 for more information.
- Fixed 'Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow' error while trying to run commands with long arguments. (Issue #14)
- Fixed mute command not correctly toggling when receives an empty payload.
- Added --check flag to check if the service is correctly running.
IOT Link - v1.0.0
Released by Alexandre Leites on 2019-06-09
- This is the first version of IOT Link.